It was a really cold day in Jalingo Taraba State on the 29th of January, 2021 when the remains of a MATRIARCH was laid to rest.
It takes a special mother to deserve the accolade of matriarch. A matriarch has nurturing instincts, wisdom, and the patience to be mother to all, embracing more than just her immediate offspring.
Princess Adenike Toyin Johnson was born on June 5th mid 1900s in Lagos, to the Royal Family of Atitebi-John of the Royal Family of Oyo State. Princess Oluwatoyin married Jonathan Johnson, a young police officer who started as a cadet in the Nigeria Police Force, rose gallantly to the enviable post of DIG after having served in several capacities in the Nigeria Police. She served actively as a member of the Police Officers Wives Association (POWA), where she served as a state Chairperson in several states and was a member of the National Executive Council of the association as at the time of her husband’s retirement.
Before her demise on 6th December 2020, she was a shining light to her community and people far and wide. She was a big benefactor of humanity through multiple humanitarian deeds. It is no surprise that her children took after her.
Princess Adenike Toyin Johnson. She is survived by her husband, Retired Deputy Inspector General of Police, Jonathan Johnson Krimi, with six (6) children and nine (9) grandchildren as at her death.
1. Mr Fiwukah Johnson Krimi – A pastor and a career lawyer with the Federal Ministry of JJ Justice, Nigeria;
2. Ms Faith Johnson Krimi – Founder of Wardesk News & Proprietress of JK Academy;
3. Mrs Fidelia Nduka “Olori”- The host of Olori’s Unveil;
4. Mrs Franca Ojo – Music Minister & a PMO Practitioner;
5. Mrs Flora Eriobu – Founder & CEO of Gemstone staffing;
6. Mr. Favor Johnson – A Young Entrepreneur.
Indeed, Happy Endings !!!
Her body was finally laid to rest yesterday 29th January, 2021 at the private residence of her husband DIG JOHNSON KRIMI in Jalingo, Taraba State.
May her soul find rest with the Lord. Amen